Friday 27 April 2012

Front of my Business card.

Just made a card to hand out if needed, on the backside(Which needs to be made) there will be contact information and so on. Anyways, I had fun making this one, it could need some polishing, but first I want to hear feedback from friends and collegues.

Long time since last post, busy time for me. I am finishing Kingston University in about two months, so loads of preperation work to be done. Ill try post things more often again, ill try!

Btw, check out my website at Cargo Collective. I have the address at my blog, in contact information(If you cant see it please tell me). But here is the link: www.fernandesillustration.com

2 comments:

  1. I like the silhouette of the elephant... "there's an elephant in the room. We don't talk about it!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am still working on it, and also if there is other ways to solve this. ;) But you clearly understood the message, thats good!

      Delete